We’re committed to improving the health of our communities and each person we serve.
Mercy Health is a non-profit health care system serving Grand Rapids, Muskegon,
the Lakeshore and the surrounding communities. We provide compassionate care, award-winning expertise, and the latest technology, all in an inclusive, Catholic, faith-based setting that honors the sacredness and dignity of every person.
We are part of Trinity Health, the nation’s second-largest Catholic Health System.
Mercy Health Urgent Care is also part of the Premier Health family of urgent care
clinics, a recognized leader in health system urgent care joint-ventures. Together, we provide convenient access to quality, cost-effective health care services in the
communities we serve.
Some of the many perks of our clinics are:
- Open seven days a week with no appointment necessary
- Adults and children three months old and up are welcome
- On-site lab work, X-rays, physicals, and immunizations
- Lower co-payment and lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- Accepts most major insurances
Our Mission: To serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate
and transforming healing presence within our communities
When it’s not quite an emergency, choose urgent care!
- Experienced medical staff with emergency and primary care backgrounds
- Costs less than the ER
- Shorter wait times
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours
- Accepts most major insurance
- Self-pay option available
- Kid-friendly clinics
- Free WIFI