Mercy Health Urgent Care is here to treat your non-threatening medical conditions in a way that ensures the highest level of safety for you and your family. We always have a provider on site, and accept patients 3 months of age and older.
- Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Ear or Eye infection
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Severe sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time. Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to Mercy Health Urgent Care for the high-quality medical care you can trust. Read about some of the common ailments we treat.